We recommend not to install and use Chabla in several phones / tablets. Technically this is possible but some features might not work correctly. For example, the notifications will be shown only in the phone / tablets last used to log in. The result is that incoming calls will not be shown in that phone / tablets.
Articles in this section
- Problems with a call?
- I can´t see summary of my earnings from the calls I have interpreted.
- I can´t see summary and details of my calls / usage of my credentials.
- Where do I get Chabla?
- I can't connect to Chabla. What should I do?
- My Chabla is crashing. What should I do?
- Which platforms / phones / tablets Chabla supports?
- Is Chabla personal?
- Can I have Chabla on multiple platforms / phones / tablets?
- Will Chabla work on my cell plan or mobile operator?