Yes, it is personal. Chabla agreement is made with a person holding the number. Registered Chabla user has to be a real person, not a public entity such as a company or a trade name.
Articles in this section
- Problems with a call?
- I can´t see summary of my earnings from the calls I have interpreted.
- I can´t see summary and details of my calls / usage of my credentials.
- Where do I get Chabla?
- I can't connect to Chabla. What should I do?
- My Chabla is crashing. What should I do?
- Which platforms / phones / tablets Chabla supports?
- Is Chabla personal?
- Can I have Chabla on multiple platforms / phones / tablets?
- Will Chabla work on my cell plan or mobile operator?