Yes, Chabla can be used on any WiFi if the network is defined to allow common communication service (i.e. FaceTime and Skype), and also fulfills the required speed for the connection (min 500 KB per second). Thus, Chabla will work also on an airplane WiFi if the connection meets the requirements explained previously. Chabla does not limit the service usage in different user environments.
Articles in this section
- I'm using the Live call- function but the person I'm communicating with can't hear my interpreter's voice?
- How many interpreters work with Chabla?
- When does Chabla start charging me when making an interpreted call?
- How do I know which from my contact list already have Chabla?
- Can I use Chabla on an airplane WiFi? Can I use it on any WiFi?
- What kind of internet connection do I need in order to use Chabla?
- What are the different calling functions in Chabla?
- How does Chabla secure my privacy?
- Can I choose the interpreter?