Using Chabla application and buying credits will be paid by the owner of the device or another party. Customer can also pay with gift cards from the Apple Store.
Articles in this section
- Why does Chabla first connect me with an interpreter instead of the person I wish to reach?
- How is Chabla different from for example FaceTime or Skype?
- Can I use the chat at the same time as videocalling?
- Where does the name Chabla come from and what is the logo referring to?
- Who pays for using Chabla?
- How can I reach Chabla’s customer support?
- How can I get Chabla to our use for our company/office/employees?
- Which languages does Chabla offer interpretation for?
- Which mobile devices support Chabla application?
- How can I learn to use Chabla application?