Chabla initially is an abbreviation or a combination that derives from ’Channel for habla’. The logo is an indication directly from sign language referring to making a connection/connecting.
Articles in this section
- Why does Chabla first connect me with an interpreter instead of the person I wish to reach?
- How is Chabla different from for example FaceTime or Skype?
- Can I use the chat at the same time as videocalling?
- Where does the name Chabla come from and what is the logo referring to?
- Who pays for using Chabla?
- How can I reach Chabla’s customer support?
- How can I get Chabla to our use for our company/office/employees?
- Which languages does Chabla offer interpretation for?
- Which mobile devices support Chabla application?
- How can I learn to use Chabla application?