The amount of interpreters is constantly growing. At the moment, we have interpreters from three different countries: Finland, France, and Denmark. We are continuously adding new interpreters to the system.
Articles in this section
- I'm using the Live call- function but the person I'm communicating with can't hear my interpreter's voice?
- How many interpreters work with Chabla?
- When does Chabla start charging me when making an interpreted call?
- How do I know which from my contact list already have Chabla?
- Can I use Chabla on an airplane WiFi? Can I use it on any WiFi?
- What kind of internet connection do I need in order to use Chabla?
- What are the different calling functions in Chabla?
- How does Chabla secure my privacy?
- Can I choose the interpreter?